7890A GC System from Agilent Technologies
||7890A GC System
Adding an exciting new chapter to a 40-year history of GC leadership, Agilent’s 7890A GC gives you everything you need to take your lab to the next level of GC and GC/MS performance, including advanced separation capabilities, powerful new productivity enhancements and real-time self-monitoring instrument intelligence. Faster oven cool-down and backflushing let you get more done in less time, at a lower cost per sample. 5th-generation Electronic Pneumatics Control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for pressure setpoint and retention time locking precision (0.001 psi) and help make the 7890A our most dependable GC ever.
- Multimode inlet (MMI) includes spit/splitless, temperature ramping and large volume injection capabilities.
- Convenient new Turn-Top design is built into each split/splitless (SSL) and Multimode inlet, allowing you to change liners in less than 30 seconds—without special tools or training
- Breakthrough Capillary Flow Technology enables leak-free in-oven connections, enhances productivity and data integrity via backflushing and offers versatile, robust solutions for complex GC analyses.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology provides direct rapid heating and cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times and higher productivity
- Blos NPD available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Agilent 7693 Series Automatic Liquid Sampler offers for the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
- Powerful, chromatographer-friendly GC software simplifies methods setup and system operation, and minimizes training time. Other GC software packages including Retention Time Locking (RTL) and Lab Advisor can further boost chromatographic capabilities.
- Built upon proven 6890 inlets, detectors and GC oven, you can transfer methods to the 7890A GC with complete confidence
- Agilent offers a complete selection of gas chromatography accessories that let you configure the exact system to meet your lab’s needs
Agilent Technologies Contact Information