7200 GC/Q-TOF System from Agilent Technologies
||7200 GC/Q-TOF System
||EI, PCI, NCI
||50 to 1,700 m/z
Agilent’s 7200 is the world’s first Q-TOF designed specifically for GC/MS. The 7200 combines Agilent proven technologies from the 7890A GC, the 7000B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS and the 6500 Series high-resolution LC/Q-TOF MS. The Agilent 7200 GC/Q-TOF delivers higher sensitivity and detection selectivity than quadrupole and ion trap systems, with the added value of accurate mass and high resolution information for structural confirmation of target, non-target or unknown compounds. Agilent’s 7200 GC/Q-TOF redraws the boundaries of GC/MS technology - solving the toughest analytical challenges with confidence.
- Highly accurate mass assignments: The Agilent 7200 GC/Q-TOF uses dual gain amplifiers with dual analog-to-digital (ADC) detection to record multiple events over a wide mass range and dynamic range of concentrations.
- High sampling rate (32 Gbit/s): 4 GHz ADC electronics improve resolution, mass accuracy, and sensitivity for low-abundance samples.
- 24/7 mass accuracy: Our proprietary INVAR flight tube, sealed in a vacuum-insulated shell, stabilizes mass calibration against thermal change.
- Fast, high-quality MS/MS spectra: Ions are accelerated in Agilent’s unique hexapole collision cell.
- Fast routine maintenance: Removable ion source for rapid changing of the entire ion source, lens and filaments without venting the high vacuum mass analyzer.
Agilent Technologies Contact Information