HACCP Training from SCS Global Services
||SCS Global Services
The 2-day HACCP training course is IHA (International HACCP Alliance) Accredited. It focuses on developing a preventative approach for controlling potential hazards through risk assessment, and on staying in compliance with new regulatory requirements and industry standards. Enjoy group exercises with support from an exceptional instructor; adept at explaining real-life situations and increasing awareness of the importance of food safety on the job.
Dates and Locations:
- Obtain the knowledge to build (writing/updating and maintaining) a HACCP based food safety program
- Review prerequisites based on GMPs (good manufacturing process) and SSOPs (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures)
- Satisfy company training requirements and earn a certificate
HACCP Training is presented in two days and includes interactive activities and Q&A.
- HACCP History, overview and company responsibilities
- Pre-requisites/GMPs: worker health and hygiene, microbial hazards and testing options, and facility sanitation.
- Physical, chemical, and biological hazards
- How to implement and maintain the plan - SSOP requirements for the small processor
- Cross Contamination issues
- Optional-Choosing the Right Cleaner/Sanitizer for food surfaces
- Interactive workshop - Creating SOPs
- The 7 HACCP Principles and Application - 12 steps of risk analysis through validation
- How to build your own SOPs
- Auditing Yourself & Vendors, and corrective actions
- Testing as a validation tool
- HACCP exercises - developing a HACCP Plan for a specific product or commodity.
- Certification Exam
Who should attend?
- QA/QC Managers
- Food safety team members
- Owners and company leaders
- 2-Days of excellent instruction
- Binder with materials
- An IHA Accredited Certificate of Completion upon completion of test.
Click here to learn more about how training with SCS can help your business.
SCS Global Services Contact Information