3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring System from 3M Food Safety
||3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring System
||3M Food Safety
||Residual ATP on environmental surfaces and production equipment and in process or CIP water systems.
||As low as 1 (one) femtomole of ATP
|Time to Results:
||30 seconds or less for ATP tests
||Approx. 205mm x 60mm
Real-time ATP surface hygiene test gives an objective indication of cleanliness in seconds, allowing you to take sound actions that can save your company time and money, improve quality, decrease batch rejections and lower risk of product recall.
With the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring System, you can be confident that you’ll see clean. Our easy-to-use handheld device and three-step process make testing simple. When combined with our cutting-edge software, it’s a complete system you can rely on. Our adaptable software provides unprecedented capabilities to track trends, create reports, and identify immediate and long-term issues to protect your business in a competitive global marketplace.
The 3M™ Clean Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring System consists of these components:
- 3M™ Clean Trace™ NG Luminometer, used with the Clean-Trace ATP surface test and water tests to determine the level of contamination in a sample. Results are available in seconds. Designed to be used in production areas, the instrument is highly portable, compact and simple to use.
- 3M™ CleanTrace™ Real-time ATP water hygiene test gives an objective indication of cleanliness in CIP water samples in seconds. Designed to prevent sampling inaccuracy inherent in collecting a water sample with a swab. Results measured in the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and provided in Relative Light units (RLU).
- 3M™ Clean Trace™ Surface Protein Plus is a fast and easy way to check whether cleaning has been carried out to a satisfactory standard by means of protein detection. Everything you need for a result is contained in the compact device. No need for an instrument as results are visual and no need to store the device under refrigerated conditions. Unique swab-click-read format and simple color change technology, for a busy production environment.
- 3M™ Clean Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) is a simple and very sensitive swab test for the detection of protein residues on surfaces and in solution. Validated for a range of allergenic proteins, including egg, milk, gluten, soy and peanut.
- 3M™Clean Trace Surface ATP is a real-time ATP surface hygiene test. With its unique liquid stable enzyme, the test offers superior levels of repeatability. Results measured in the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and provided in Relative Light units (RLU).
The benefits of 3M™ Clean Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring Systems
- Consistently repeatable results with high levels of sensitivity. Validated in several independent studies.
- Used globally by leading food and beverage manufacturers as an integral part of their HACCP plans.
- Can be tailored to suit requirements of size manufacturing facilities
- Results available in 30 or less seconds allowing you to assess the hygienic status of production facilities in real time and implement immediate corrective actions and proactive sanitation procedures
- Simple menu-driven operation and high data storage capacity for maximum convenience and efficiency
- Most advanced data trending software to track the effectiveness of cleaning regimes. This information can be used to generate savings in cleaning materials, down time for recleaning and a baseline for continuous improvements.
3M Food Safety Contact Information