Full Service Pest Control from Clark Pest Control
Clark’s Food Safety experts are knowledgeable in all aspects of maintaining your facility’s pest management, helping to keep the nation’s food supply safe. We partner with you to develop an integrated pest management (IPM) program that provides sustainable solutions to pest problems.
- Our program includes recommendations for improvements to conducive conditions
- Clark Commercial specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, QualityPro, GreenPro and adhere to GMPs (good manufacturing practices)
- Annual GMP training is required for all commercial techs.
- Clark Commercial specialists and supervisors are trained in meeting the requirements of all auditing agencies, including organic and kosher
- Specific documentation to comply with all third-party audit requirements
- Clark reporting is clear and concise, and will be maintained on-site or may be provided electronically via our Data Guard program
- Our Data Guard program generates reports via electronic data capture and offers web-based reporting for multiple user access within your facility
- Pre-audit preparation consultation and audit assistance available
- Periodic review and annual assessments by quality assurance supervisors
- We accomplish sustainable pest management goals by working in partnership with our clients; utilizing methods with the least impact on daily operations
Training, Service & Quality
We are committed to exceeding customer expectations and upholding superior standards for service, training and quality assurance. We are QualityPro and GreenPro certified and practice our company’s S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods And Responsible Treatments) philosophy consistently. We are audited by an outside agency to ensure we are complying with the stringent standards set forth by our certifications. You can feel confident doing business with Clark Pest Control.
- QualityPro is comprised of four basic qualifications:
- Business Operations
- Advertising practices
- Training practices
- IPM practices, through GreenPro certification, demonstrate a commitment to reducing the risks as associated with our treatments
- Our overlying corporate S.M.A.R.T. philosophy, keeps Sustainable Methods And Responsible Treatments at the forefront of everything we do as a company
- Clark Commercial specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, QualityPro, GreenPro and adhere to GMPs
- Annual GMP training is required for all commercial techs
Data Guard Electronic Reporting & Monitoring
Utilizing the latest in mobile digital assistant and barcode technology, our Data Guard program captures data input by our technician during the customized Integrated Pest Management (IPM) servicing of your facility. Information regarding date and time of service, pest activity, pest control materials used, facility conditions conducive to a pest infestation and necessary corrective actions is collected in an electronic form and provided to you through our Data Guard proprietary web-based reporting system.
We understand that pesticides are not always the best means of intervention to control pests. As a result, Clark routinely employs several different non-chemical treatments.
Clark Pest Control Contact Information