Listeria LT FSS Test Kit from Microbiology International
The Listeria LT FSS test kit as sensitive as the USDA and FDA methods at low inoculum levels in food and on environmental surfaces. It provides results in 24-29 hours compared to 4 days for reference methods. AOAC-RI approved.
LT reagents contain all the necessary components for PCR in a single reaction vial. The room-temperature stable, freeze-dried reagents minimize technician time and reduce error. LT reagents allow for quicker and easier set-up, leading to faster and more reliable results.
- Freeze-dried bringing all the necessary components in one tube: primers, probes, enzymes and buffers
- Test kits produced under US FDA quality assurance (cGMP) system and validated independently through AOAC
- Each test has internal chemistry controls to ensure reagent quality by incorporating an amplification control into every reaction
- AOAC approved pooling protocols offer a low cost method for improved food security
Reagents currently available:
- Salmonella-AOAC approved
- Listeria.–AOAC approved
- E.coli O157:H7 – AOAC approved
- Listeria monocytogenes
Microbiology International Contact Information