Implementing SQF Systems Training from SCS Global Services
The SQF (Safe Quality Food) Program is a food safety management and quality certification program designed to meet the needs of buyers and suppliers worldwide. As a trusted SQF Training Center, SCS offers courses throughout the year.
Visit our website for more details and upcoming training schedule.
Dates and Locations:
- To gather information on the resources required for development, implementation and maintenance of the program for positive ROI and workforce improvements.
- To learn best practices to document & verify results, and to prepare for audits.
- To recognize that the investment in certification has long-range benefits - many SQF-certified suppliers have gained greater recognition in the marketplace, fewer complaints and returns, reduced risk, less waste due to non-conforming product, and increased productivity.
- To learn how SQF integrates with FSMA and GFSI regulations.
“Implementing SQF” is presented in two days and includes interactive activities and Q&A with instructor. Offered in English by bilingual trainer (Spanish), covering topics such as:
- Implementing an SQF System
- Developing food quality and food safety plans based on HACCP
- Preparing for the SQF audit and certification
- Preparing GMPs or GAPs to control hazards, threats, and risks to food safety
Who should attend?
- In-House SQF Practitioners
- QA/QC Managers
- Food safety team members
- Owners and company leaders
- 2-Days of instruction
- Binder with materials
- Certificate of Completion
Training is presented in English by bilingual trainer (Spanish)
Click here to learn more about how training with SCS can help your business.
SCS Global Services Contact Information